Monday 12 December 2011

Character Reference

 This alien looks too goofy for the idea that I have becuase of the teeth but the oval eyes, the skinny arms, big body and big feet maybe an idea I could use to put onto my character.
This picture is looks similar to the one above and I will incorporate the same ideas from the first picture and the second picture (big head)


With this picture it stands out to me becuase I think that it looks more alien than most pictures and also becuase its done digitally, even though it is squidward from spongebob.




This picture is what I had in mind when designing my character with the long head, thin arms and big belly however I will add longer legs to so that I can animate the character skipping. 
Overall I think that all the aliens above look generally the same and this could either be becuase of copying so when a random person looks at the character they can already recgonise that it is an alien type thing or that what people perspective of what an alien is.

No comments:

Post a Comment